Aim of course.
This course demonstrates how to create a MyAccount profile with Revenue and explains how this will benefit all PAYE taxpayers. You will benefit from a full demonstration of MyAccount to ensure you can confidently use it to its full potential.
Who should attend?
Employees, employers, and anyone responsible for processing payroll.
What is covered?
- Create a MyAccount profile.
- Benefits of MyAccount & why it is necessary for all employees to have a MyAccount profile.
- Apply for a tax refund.
- Available tax credits for an individual and claiming additional tax credits.
- Flat rate expenses.
- Claiming tax relief on medical expenses.
- Tax relief for remote working from home
- Claim rent tax credit for current and previous tax year.
- Transfer tax credits between spouses/ civil partners
- Apportion of tax credits between two employments.
- Declaring additional taxable income.
- Viewing your earnings on MyAccount
- Retrieving statement of earnings from MyAccount.
Benefits of attending.
- Self-paced learning option at a time and place that suits you.
- Course delivered by a qualified accountant with more than 20 years payroll experience.
- Recording of Overview of myAccount (45 minutes)
- Recording of Getting more from myAccount (1 hour)
- Access to additional resources and bite size recordings to address FAQ.
- Course content & resources are updated frequently to ensure it is accurate and relevant.
- Download Certificate of Completion