Aim of course
This course will guide you through the entire process of preparing and filing your income tax return .
Who should attend ?
Small business owners, bookkeepers and anyone who want to understand, prepare and file their Income tax return.
Benefits of attending
The course will equip you with a process to file your income tax returns which will assist you year after year.
What is covered:
✓ Tips on good bookkeeping practices
✓ Allowable and non- allowable expense when arriving at taxable profit
✓ How to calculate taxable profit
✓ Capital Allowances
✓ Pensions deductions
✓ Other sources of taxable income – Rental, PAYE, Dividends & Deposit interest
✓Exempt Income, Artists, Rent a room & Childminding
✓ Demonstration on how to file returns and make payments using ROS
✓ Deadline for filing income tax return
✓Preliminary tax – what is it? How to calculate tax and when to pay it?
✓Utilising trade losses
Benefits of registering
- Self-paced learning option, at a time and place that suits you.
- Course delivered by a qualified account with 20 plus years’ experience.
- Access to 1 x 3-hour recordings which includes demos on navigating ROS.
- Access to additional online resources to include bite size recordings to address FAQ
- Access course content for 1 year from the date of registration.
- Course content & resources are updated frequently to ensure its accurate and relevant.
- Download Certificate of Completion